Wednesday 13 April 2011

Introduction

I have been sick for many years and I have found it sometimes very difficult to find out information about my conditions, in particular Pots syndrome. I have written this blog to try and help anyone who is suffering with POTS or Marfans Syndrome. By finding this blog hopefully you will find everything you need to know. I have tried to include everything that I have researched and also tried to give an account of my experience. I would emphasise that the most important thing is not to give up hope and to fight against this illness (in particular I refer to Pots). I really hope that this blog is of help to you!

1 comment:

Dimitrios S. said...

hey Lynn. i just recently have been having symptoms of pots. i am a type 1 diabetic, with graves disease. i have never felt so debilitated and sad. i hope that with your tips i can start to feel better. thank you for sharing your experience or your advice. i would like to email you some questions of possible.. i am at dimitriosstefani@hotmail.com. hope you are still doing well. i am only starting on this journey...